All purchases placed through Unity Travel are nonrefundable after 24 hours. However, transfers, full credit exchange, and insurance claims can be filed, free of charge. Unity Travel provides refund protection to all customers at no extra cost to you through Refund Protect insurance.
Transfers & Credit
We try our best to ensure a great trip for our travelers. We understand there are situations where customers cannot make their trips. In cases like these, you are welcome to transfer your reservation up to 72 hours before arrival. If you would like to issue an order transfer, free of charge, please email email@example.com the new purchaser's name and email address. If you would like to receive FULL credit for a future event (expires Dec 31, 2021) we can take care of that for you, all you have to do is ask. :)
File an Insurance Claim
To file an insurance claim for a full refund of your transaction (event, booking fees, payment fees, and even our fee!) if you are unable to attend the event due to an unforeseen circumstance, here is more information. Scenarios which are covered include:
Accident, Injury, Illness
Pre-existing Medical Conditions
Scheduled Airline Failure
Private vehicle failure
Armed forces & emergency recall
Any emergency circumstance
If you believe your reason for a refund is covered above, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. (There is no timeline for refunds after requests have been processed and all requests are fulfilled on a case by case basis. This solely based on your communications with Refund Protect.)
Review the general Terms of Service here: https://www.unity.travel/terms-of-service
Unity Travel reserves the right to change, suspend, or discontinue temporarily or permanently, some or all of the Services & Policies (including the Content and the devices through which the Services are accessed), with respect to any or all users, at any time without notice.
Unity Travel is not liable for Acts of God that prevent any partnered event from taking place or will cause physical harm to patrons. In the case the event cannot take place due to an Act of God, Unity Travel will issue a credit for a future event.
**ALL NITC products are covered under refund protection until March 15th, 2021! After this date, this event will be subject to our normal refund policy.**
PAYMENT PLAN POLICY:
- You will pay the full ticket price in automatic and recurring monthly payments with a final payment date set by the event organizer and ticketing platform. The payments and dates of each payment owed are shown in your payment schedule (as seen above).
- Tickets must be completely paid off by the final date of your payment plan to ensure your tickets are valid and can be used.
- You may update the credit card on file by logging in to manually make an upcoming payment prior to your monthly automatic charge. The new card info entered will be used for the remaining automatic payments.
- You may cancel your order in the middle of a payment plan, however when doing so, you agree to forfeit all funds from previous payments. Refunds on voluntarily canceled orders are not permitted.
- Order cancelation requested within 24 hours of purchase are eligible for a refund of the initial payment. After 24 hours, no refund requests will be honored.
- If a payment fails, the system will attempt to retrieve payment 10 sequential days. If the system cannot successfully charge the card on file, we will notify you via email and/or text message. If the entire order is not paid in full 30 days prior to the event, your order may be canceled at the discretion of the event organizer.
- Refunds on canceled orders due to failure to complete payments will not be permitted.
- Regardless if it is a group order or split payment, all orders are subject to cancelation without refund if not paid in full by the final payment date. If a group member fails to pay, you and/or your other group members will be responsible for the missing payments.
Text (702) 521-5321
Email us at email@example.com
Hours of Operation: 9AM - 5PM Monday-Friday
@unitytravel on social
We are here for yoU!