Canadian law requires all patrons to carry two forms of government-issued identification cards.
You must have two forms of ID to claim tickets and shuttle passes, check in to the hotel and enter the festival/campgrounds.
Acceptable Forms of ID must include a photo and issued by your country’s government:
- Any ON government-issued driver’s license or ID card containing a photograph and date of birth
- Any government military ID
- Canadian or foreign government-issued passport containing a photograph and date of birth
- Foreign government-issued driver’s license or ID (must be accompanied by color photocopy of passport)
- 2 pieces of ID is required (An enhanced drivers license will be accepted as 2 pieces of ID)
Unacceptable Forms of ID:
- NO School ID
- NO Consular ID
- NO Birth certificates
- NO Photocopies of any ID
- NO Credit Cards
- NO Gym Cards
More info can be found HERE.
Ever After Hotel & Camping Packages:
Click Here for Hotel Packages
Click Here for Camping Packages
Click Here for Solo-Traveler Packages