NITC Music Festival Camping has rules and important information you should review before making your package reservation.
Minimum Age Requirements:
- Photo ID required for entry
- You must be 18+ to enter without a guardian
- You must be 21+ for alcohol/VIP.
- Children under 6 are free
Items NOT Allowed:
Festival Camping Hours:
Yes, campers can exit and re-enter the campgrounds during scheduled times
Yes, you can exit at the main Entrance Gate. Upon return, you will go through the same security checkpoint; bag check, body scan, wristband inspection and redemption. Alcohol, food and beverages are not allowed through the gates, either entering or exiting.
- For the safety of our Imagine family, once your vehicle is parked inside of the campgrounds, it may not be moved until Monday at sunrise. Vehicles that leave the campgrounds will not be granted re-entry.
- Should a vehicle need to leave in the event of an emergency, please contact campground management to provide you with a safe escort. We encourage you to plan/pack accordingly and visit the Camping General Store for any necessities you may be lacking.