All Unity Travel purchases are refundable within 24 hours after the time of purchase.
PAYMENT PLAN POLICY
- You will pay the full ticket price in automatic and recurring monthly payments with a final payment date set by the event organizer and ticketing platform. The payments and dates of each payment owed are shown in your payment schedule (as seen above).
- Tickets must be completely paid off by the final date of your payment plan to ensure your tickets are valid and can be used.
- You may update the credit card on file by logging in to manually make an upcoming payment prior to your monthly automatic charge. The new card info entered will be used for the remaining automatic payments.
- You may cancel your order in the middle of a payment plan, however when doing so, you agree to forfeit all funds from previous payments. Refunds on voluntarily canceled orders are not permitted.
- Order cancelation requested within 24 hours of purchase are eligible for a refund of the initial payment. After 24 hours, no refund requests will be honored.
- If a payment fails, the system will attempt to retrieve payment 10 sequential days. If the system cannot successfully charge the card on file, we will notify you via email and/or text message. If the entire order is not paid in full 30 days prior to the event, your order may be canceled at the discretion of the event organizer.
- Refunds on canceled orders due to failure to complete payments will not be permitted.
- Regardless if it is a group order or split payment, all orders are subject to cancelation without refund if not paid in full by the final payment date. If a group member fails to pay, you and/or your other group members will be responsible for the missing payments.